Thursday, December 13, 2018

Winter Carnival

Awesome bulletin board compliments of Ms. Wasney
Yesterday we had our first Winter Carnival at BHS. We sure lucked out with great weather and a fabulous turnout. There was carolling and curling in the gym, crafts, hot chocolate and cider, treats, a photobooth, a sleigh ride and snowshoeing. It was great to see former students from Robert Andrews Band come to play some catchy Christmas tunes. The indoor and outdoor activities kept everyone busy. There were so many smiling faces and rosy cheeks!

Here are our thoughts:
I loved the horse ride because my whole family liked it too. -Kennedy
I would have had a sugar cookie and bought an ornament. -Jaxson
I enjoyed the fire trucks because my cousin was here too and we went in the fire trucks. -Nathan
The horse ride was fun because it was fast. -Michael
I liked the horse ride because it's super fast and it is not for us to jump off of. -Colton
I liked the snowshoeing because it made me walk like a penguin a little bit and it was my first time. I learned something new about them.  -Charlie
I loved the hot chocolate because it was so hot and warm and I went outside after that to go see the fire trucks. -Madison
I liked when I was at the horse ride because the horses went so fast I almost fell off. -Braydon
I would have had hot chocolate and gone on the horse ride. -Autumn
I went to all the food then I had a blueberry muffin and it tasted so good. -Liam B.
I liked the horse ride because it went a little fast at the start and I loved the cookies. -Silas
Carolling in the gym.
I really liked the cookies because they were really yummy. Jarrett
I was at the horse ride and I had a ride and it was good. -Bryce
I liked the cookies that had sprinkles and icing because they were good. -Carter D.
I would have gone snowshoeing because I have not done it before. -Carter M.
I liked the fire trucks because the ladder was cool. -Will
I liked horse ride because I got to sit at the back. -Ryder

S.P.I.N. Club selling handmade ornaments.
What a wonderful evening. Thanks for joining us! We were glad we could be together and celebrate our BHS community.
-Mrs. T & Ms. M.


Curling in the gym.

RA students sharing their band skills.

A beautiful bulletin board compliments of Mrs. Dent Scarcello

Firetrucks to check out.
Look at that fully extended ladder!


Snowshoeing! 


Waiting patiently for the sleigh ride.

Giddy-up!

Craft time in the music room.


Hot chocolate and apple cider.
Thank you Gessel family!




No comments:

Post a Comment