Monday, December 03, 2018

Student Led Conferences

We were able to celebrate our learning with families on Thursday and Friday for student led conferences. It was great to have guests visit our classroom and to see what we have been up to. The students were the stars of the show as they shared their accomplishments and work with others.

Here are our thoughts:
I liked showing my mom my math. We played the two dice game. -Braydon
I showed my mom my work. She liked my journal. -Michael
I showed my mom, dad and my step-mom the fish. They were happy to be here. -Charlie
I told my mom and dad about the table group numbers. They said I was doing a great job. -Silas
I liked that my mommy said that I did so good in school. -Gabriella
I loved when I showed my parents my habitat because they thought is was really cool. -Madison
My mom liked my work. She said I did so good. -Nathan
I was excited to show my mom my bee habitat. She said she liked it. -Colton
My mom said my work was a great job. I feel good. -Bryce
I was excited when my mom and dad bought me a book because they love me. -Jaxson
I was excited to show my mom and dad my garter snake made out of clay. -Liam B.
I liked when I showed my mom my classroom because it's my favourite part. -Autumn
I showed my mom my work. -Will
I showed my dad my art. -Carter M.
I showed my mom and dad the fish because I thought it'd be cool. -Carter D.
I showed my beaver habitat. They liked it. -Kennedy
My mom and dad liked my work because I tried my best. -Ryder
I really liked my conference because my mom really liked my snake project - Jarrett
My mom and dad said I did a really good job on my bee habitat. -Emily

Thank you to our Room 2 families for making time to celebrate with us. The kids could not wait to have you join us in our classroom. We are very fortunate to work with amazing kids each day and to get to spend time with their families. Together we are better. We appreciate all the work you are doing at home to support your child's learning.
-Mrs. T. & Ms. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment