Thursday, April 25, 2019

Earth Week

The Environmental Club planned some events for Earth Week April 22nd-25th. We have been reading about how important it is for each of us to do our part to help planet earth. Thanks for participating in the activities this week.

Here are our thoughts:
I can have no power to help the earth. No TV for the rest of the week -Colton
I can keep the world clean by picking up dirty garbage. -Autumn
I can help the earth by picking up garbage on the grass. -Nathan
I clean up everything. -Carter M.
I can help the earth by shutting the lights off at night. -Braydon
I can help the earth by not using so much power. I take a break from video games. -Carter D.
I can shut the lights off when it's morning to help the earth. -Bryce
I can ride my bike to school instead of coming by car. -Ryder
I can pick up garbage on the ground. -Liam B.
I can bring a litterless lunch so I'm not wasting stuff. -Gabriella
I can pick up garbage off the ground to make the earth better. -Jarrett
I can help the earth by planting a tree. -Silas
I can help the earth by turning off the TV when I'm done with it and turning off the lights when I'm done in that room. -Madison
I will pick up garbage on the ground outside. -Will
I can watch less TV and play with my toys instead. -Charlie
I can help the earth by not wasting water. -Jaxson
I will help the earth by not turning up the heat so much. I can get some blankets and sit on the couch. -Michael
I can colour on both sides of the paper so I don't waste paper. -Kennedy
If there is no garbage can I can keep the garbage with me until I find a garbage can. Then I am not putting it on the ground. -Emily

We hope you will think about the earth every day!
-Mrs. T. & Ms. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment