Thursday, October 23, 2014

Halloween Art Project

We painted sunsets for our Halloween art project. Ms Wasney gave us some samples to look at. Everyone was so excited to be able to paint. We are going to let the pictures dry and then we will finish our artwork next week. We can't wait to see how they turn out. How many days until Halloween?

Here are our thoughts:
I liked using the paintbrush. -Kayden
The orange looked good on my paper. -Hunter
My sunset was fabulous. -Xoie
I liked the colours and I liked painting the sunset. -Shelby
The Halloween colours were good for Halloween. -Andrew
It was really fun painting. -Ezra
I think my painting looked great. -Rylee
My sunset looks pretty with the colours. -Kyla
I really liked the colours. -Reese
I like purple in the sky. -Brianna
I like that I painted all the colours. -Kody
I like all the colours. -Saydee
I liked when I gently put the black on. -Ashley
I liked painting because it was fun to make my very own paper. -Graysen
I like mixing the colours. -Brayden







What a treat it is to see artists at work. Have a fabulous weekend! Don't forget to do some reading.
-Mrs. T :)



No comments:

Post a Comment