Thursday, October 09, 2014

We are Thankful!

Room 2 has lots to be thankful for. Here are some of our thoughts.

I am thankful for . . .

My family and friends. – Kayden
Turkey and leaves. – Rylee
My dad. – Xoie
My school. – Reese
My family and my puppy dog. – Shelby
Thanksgiving dinner. – Kody
My buddies. – Kingston
Christmas and snow. – Ezra
Mrs. Tresoor. – Diamond
My life. – Kyla
Santa. – Ashley
My dog. – Ashton
Amazing students I get to spend my days with. – Mrs. T.
My family. – Graysen
My whole class. – Saydee
My mom. – Hunter
My friends. – Andrew
My mommy. - Brianna

I am grateful that I get to be with such wonderful people each day. We have been talking a lot about how fortunate we are to have families and friends who support us and love us. We should be thankful . . .  every day.














Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend everyone. We hope you like the centrepieces we made. Enjoy your time with family and friends.
- Mrs. T :)






No comments:

Post a Comment