Friday, November 07, 2014

Good bye Friend!

One of our classmates is moving and is leaving our learning community.

We wish you all the best, Graysen! Thank you for being a special part of Room 2. We will always remember you.

Here are our thoughts:
I will miss playing pattern blocks with you. –Ashton
I will miss playing go fish with you after calendar. –Saydee
I miss that I might not see you again. I hope you will be safe and good. –Shelby
I hope that your teacher is good at your new school. –Xoie
You are really nice. You are my friend. – Andrew
I will miss you because you are my friend. –Brianna
I will miss you, Graysen because you are kind to me. –Diamond
I have been with you for lots of years. I will miss you. –Ashley
I hope you have an awesome new house. –Kyla
I hope you have a good time at the other school. –Ezra
I hope you get lots of new friends. –Rylee
We are sad to see you leave, Graysen. I know you will be a great addition to your new school. –Mrs. T
Have a nice time. I will miss you. –Kayden
I will miss reading with you. -Kody
I hope you have a good time at your new school. Good luck.  –Hunter
I hope you make new friends. –Reese
Good luck in your new home. –Kingston
I will miss you forever. -Brayden

No comments:

Post a Comment