Thursday, February 18, 2016

Valenhundreds Day!

We celebrated friendship with our valentine exchange on Friday. The students designed their own valentine card holders. It was interesting to see how they held up to the test of holding all the cards and treats. Before we opened our cards the students were able to tell the class if their design was effective and if they would change anything.

We also celebrated 100 Day with stations in the afternoon. It was so much fun to move through the different activities that were set up in room 2 and 3.

Here are our thoughts:
I liked when we made the 100 Day headbands and went to all the stations. -Cady
I loved when we made the 100 fruit loop necklace and after we ate it. -Sierra
I liked giving cards to all my friends. -Russell L.
We made hats and it said 100 on it. I loved the part where it folded down. -Anna
I liked when we got all the goodies for Valentine's Day. -
We celebrated Valentine's Day and 100 Day. We did activities. All the stations were interesting. -Brady
I liked getting treats on Valentine's Day. I gave everyone gum and a card. -Russell A.
When I put stuff in my folder it fell a couple times. I leaned it against the wall. It held all my cards and candy. -Eliza
I looked funny as a 100 year old man. -Ethan
It was fun when we made the hats because we got to dab the strips. -Landyn
100 Day was fun. My favourite station was when we got to see what we might look like when we are 100 years old. -Jake
I made a hat. -Jay Dee
I liked it when we made the necklaces. I wanted to have two necklaces. It was yummy. -Naomi
I liked the treats from Valentine's Day. -Josh
My card holder worked. It was tiny, but it fit all the cards. -Cody
I liked getting valentine cards from my friends. -Callum
100 Day was fun. I liked making my valentine folder. It held my candy and my cards. -Gavin
100 Day was awesome. I liked the candy I got in my valentine holder. -Zachary
I had fun at the 100 Day stations. My favourite station was the fruit loops station. -Levi
My valentine holder worked. There were lots of cards in it. It did not fall off the counter. -Bapreet

Thank you to the volunteers who helped out at the stations. We really appreciate all your kindness and support. I don't think we could have packed anything else into this exciting day. I can't wait to see all the learning we will do in the days ahead!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment