Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Letters of Kindess

We have written letters of kindness to important people in our lives. We hope these letters help to put a smile on someone's face and to make someones day a little brighter. Please help us share kind words with others each day. I am so proud to see and hear the grade ones making kind gestures and choosing their words carefully.

Here are our thoughts:
My dad will be happy because he likes getting letters. -Callum
I felt good when I finished my letter because I think my brother will like it. -Jake
I think my dad is going to feel happy that I made it. I will feel good when dad sees it. -Gavin
When my dad gets my letter he will be really warm in his heart. -Brady
My dad will feel happy when I give him the letter.  -Landyn
My sisters will like my letter. -Ethan
My brother will feel happy when he gets the letter because he does a lot of good things for me. -Levi
I think my brother is going to feel so good. He's going to give me a hug. -Zachary
I wrote to Kaitlyn because we always play with each other and we like it. -Naomi
Mommy will smile when she gets my letter. -Jay Dee
Maxx will feel surprised and he will give me a big hug. -Sierra
I hope my friend will feel warm inside when I give her my letter. -Bapreet
Kevin will be surprised when I give him the letter. I think he will call me. -Cady
I felt happy when I wrote the letter to my uncle. It was hard kind of because I had to write lots of words. It was fun. -Anna

Thank you for helping us get our messages to the people we wrote to. We are always trying to share kind words with others. -Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment