Thursday, January 21, 2016

It Only Takes One

We watch this video often. It reminds us how even the smallest gesture can make a huge difference to someone's day. We hope you enjoy the message.

Here are our thoughts:
I say hello to many people. -Ethan
I helped people carry in their stuff at school. -Jake
I made a friend feel happy because I wrote something nice to her. -Sierra
I made cards for my friends. -Bapreet
I play with friends. -Jay Dee
I asked asked my brother if he wanted to play a game with me. -Levi
I open  the door for my dad when he comes home from work. -Landyn
I helped my sister reach her bathing suit. -Anna
When my mom has a lot of groceries I take some and put them in the house for her. -Brady
I help my parents when their backs are sore. I help around the house. -Josh
I play with my brothers. -Callum
I help my dad hook up trailers. -Cody
I write nice letters to people. -Cady
I help out around the school. I make deliveries. -Russell. L.
When someone is lonely I ask if they want to play with me. -Zachary
I say I love you to my mom and dad. -Gavin
I play with my friends and I always say nice things to them. -Naomi

How can you make a difference?
-Mrs. T:)

No comments:

Post a Comment