Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Hello 2016!

Happy New Year! I hope the year is off to a great start. I'm excited to be back at school to see everyone. It's fun to hear about all the adventures that happened over the winter break. What were your holiday highlights?

Here are our thoughts:
I went sledding with my friends. It was really fun. -Bapreet
I watched Star Wars. I had McDonalds. -Russell L.
I went snowmobiling at the Flood Way. I drove off the trail onto the ice. -Levi
At Christmas I woke up at 3 o'clock. I was so excited. I got books too. -Callum
I went to The Pas. I only get to go there once a year. I saw my cousins and my grandpa. -Jake
I went to the zoo with my Opa. -Ethan
I liked going snowmobiling. The first time I went in my yard. The next day I went on the Flood Way. -Landyn
I got a big nerf gun and I watched Star Wars marathon. -Josh
Cody invited me to have a play date with him and his brother. We went tobogganing at Birds Hill Park. -Russell A.
I liked going sledding with my cousins because we go on a sled together sometimes. Sometimes we crash into the trees and fall off the sleds. -Sierra
I went tobogganing on New Year's Eve. I went on my GT snow racer and hit the jump and fell off. -Cody
I liked to skidoo with my dad because he goes super fast. Yesterday we went on our skidoos and next time we are going to go in warm up shacks. We are going to bring food for a picnic. -Cady
I liked when my mom and dad bought me and my sister a snowmobile. We tried driving it and it was super fun. -Anna
I liked to go snowmobiling because I have a GT 3 Racer and I hit a pylon, but I was okay. -Brady
I went to a Moose game. It was loud. -Eliza
I went to my niece and nephew's house. We rode snowmobiles in the field at their house. -Naomi
I played outside in the snow. -Jay Dee
I went snowmobiling two times. I got to drive one of the times. -Zachary

I am so grateful for the time I was able to spend with my family and friends over the holidays. I'm a last minute shopper, but I did manage to get everything done without a second to spare. I hope all your wonderful memories warm your hearts as we move through the colder winter months. May 2016 bring you much joy and happiness.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment