Monday, January 11, 2016

Word of the Year

We started talking about a word that makes us feel good. A word that when we hear it makes us have good thoughts. These words are our Words of the Year.
Quiet. . . It's a special word because if you want quiet time then you can go somewhere quiet and be calm and patient. -Zachary
Friends. . . I like playing with my friends. Cody
Family. . .  Family is important to me because if I didn't have a family I would be super lonely. -Anna
Hope. . . I hope I never leave my mom and dad. -Eliza
Helping. . .  If somebody gets hurt you should help them. -Jake
Love . . . I chose love because I love my mom and dad and my sister. -Russell A.
Family. . . I spend time with my family. -Russell L.
Play. . . Playing with best friends is fun. -Levi
Sister . . . I like to play with my sister. She gives me piggy back rides. -Brady
Love. . . It reminds me that I love my family. -Cady
Fun. . . I have fun with my nerf gun. I play fun games. -Josh
Happiness . . . I like to spread happiness. -Ethan
Kindness. . . any act of kindness goes a long way to making someone's day. -Mrs. T
Brothers . . . I like playing with my brothers. -Callum
Parents. . . My parents take care of me a lot. -Bapreet
Sister. . . I love my sister so much. -Sierra
Love . . . I love people. People say good things because they love me a lot. -Gavin
Peace. . . Peace is important. It's nice to have a peaceful house. -Landyn
Love . . . I love my family and I love my pets. -Naomi
Smile . . . I smile at people. -Jay Dee


What word would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment