Thursday, May 05, 2016

30 x 30 Nature Challenge

The 30 x 30 Nature Challenge encourages us to get a daily dose of nature by spending 30 minutes a day outside for the 30 days in May. You can read more about it here. With the start of spring sports and the great weather, many students are already finding time to be outside. 

Here are our thoughts: 
You get fresh air when you are outside, -Zachary
I stayed out for an hour watching my brother's soccer game. -Levi
Yesterday I stayed out for two hours because I had baseball and my sister had baseball. -Eliza
We should get fresh air and play instead of staying inside and playing video games and watching t.v. -Callum
I like flowers. They grow outside. We planted some flower seeds at Beavers and took them home to grow in our house. -Anna
Yesterday after school I played outside at my niece and nephew's house. We came in for dinner and then we went out for the rest of the day. We played in their bouncy house. -Naomi
I play tag with my friends at recess. -Ethan
After school I check on my owls in my backyard. There are four owls. They come every year. -Jake
I played soccer with Jake and Zachary. It was the first soccer game of the year. -Cody
I walk to school every day. -Russell L.
I am playing soccer Tuesdays and Thursdays. I had my first game this week. -Josh
After school me and my little brother look for geese and look if they are laying eggs in their nest. We don't touch them. -Cady
When I walk home from school, I put my bag down in the garage and I go play outside in my backyard. I have a big backyard and I can play with my cousins. -Sierra
When I come from my daycare I come home and then I go to baseball on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you are on bases you wear a hat, but if you are batting your wear a helmet in case you get hit in the head. -Brady
I can play outside after school. -Jay Dee
When my mom asks me to go outside I say yes. I do flips and cartwheels on the grass. -Gavin
I play outside after school with my brother. We play with our toy balls. -Landyn
After school me and my sister play tag outside. -Russell A.

We hope you are able to spend more time outside this month . . . nature is calling. 
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment