Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Mother's Day Surprise

On Mother's Day we were finally able to reveal the special surprise we have been working on for our moms. Everyone did such a fabulous job creating flowers inspired by the artwork of Georgia O'Keeffe. We tried to make our flowers fall off the page. We are grateful for our moms and for all the special things they do.

Here are our thoughts:
I love when my mom snuggles with me. -Anna
My mom is very nice and very smart. -Zachary
My mom always takes care of me. -Cady
There are lots of things I love about my mom. I love her to pieces. -Russell A.
I love my mom. -Jay Dee
Whenever I am hungry, my mom makes me something to eat. -Brady
I liked reading with my mom. -Ethan
When I am sick my mom helps me feel better. -Sierra
My mom loves me. She is the best. -Gavin
I like when my mom plays with me. Sometimes we play tag. -Eliza
My mom is nice. -Cody
My mom helps me hang up my shirts. -Jake
My mom makes me pizza. - Russell L.
My mom always helps me if I get hurt. She helps me ride my bike because I am new at riding a two-wheeler. -Naomi
My mom takes care of me. She cares for me. -Bapreet
I like it when my mom helps me a lot. She helps me clean my room. -Josh
My mom lets me have more 7-up. She takes care of me. -Callum
I like to play board games with my mom. She lets me help make cookies. -Levi
My mom lets me play outside a lot. We play baseball. She throws the ball and I hit it with the bat. -Landyn

Thank you to our moms who make us feel special every day. We hope you know how much we love you!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment