Friday, December 16, 2016

Reflections of the Week

The bitterly cold weather made it challenging for everyone to be inside this week. We talked about how the sun was shining brightly, yet we were stuck inside. We had our concert performances on Wednesday. Thanks to the supportive audience members it was a huge success. We appreciated all the baking that was provided by our families to be enjoyed after the concert. Gym classes were finally back in the gym after the staging and chairs were removed. Parent Advisory Council treated the school to a pizza lunch today. We enjoyed pizza, a granola bar and juice....yum yum. We are bringing home an ornament for the tree which was made during our school wide activity with our Big Buddies. We had a class meeting to end our week. At these meetings we individually share something we are happy or excited about and then we share something that may be worrying us. It is great to hear the kids talk about what is on their minds.

Here are our thoughts:
I am happy about the concert. I liked being on the stage. -Desi
When I got in the living room I saw my elf in the Kleenex box sleeping. His eyes were open. -Ben
I liked that we got to pick cookies after the concert. They were yummy and good. -Chase
My favourite part about the show was dancing on the stage and doing the Jingle Bell dance. -Charlotte
I liked the concert because we were dancing and we saw our parents. -Adria
I liked the ornaments we made with our Big Buddies. -Brooke
I liked the concert because we stood on the stage. -Brody
I am happy that I built something out of Lego at recess. I built a Bey Blade. -Marshall
I spoke on stage when it was the Christmas concert. I felt happy. -Tyson
I am happy because after school I am going to the MTS Centre with my friend and my brothers. I can see some of the Jets. -Jack
I am going to the MTS Centre with my brother's friend. My friend is coming with us too. I want to see some of the Jets players. -Andrew
I am excited for my birthday on February 10th. I am having a Halloween birthday party. -Blake
I am excited for Christmas. I get lots of presents. -Lily
I'm happy because at the Christmas concert I said something in the mic. -Biance
I am excited about the Christmas ornaments we made. I will hang it on my Christmas tree. -Theo
I was happy to make Christmas ornaments with my Big Buddy. -Ava

Enjoy the weekend everyone. I hope we all keep warm!
- Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment