Thursday, December 22, 2016

Happy Holly-days!

Christmas holidays have arrived! We have lots to look forward to. Enjoy family time, fun and relaxation.

Here are our thoughts:
I'm looking forward to Christmas because the train calendar we have is almost done and I'm going to get the last box. -Theo
I am going to go snowmobiling at my friend's place. -Tyson
I am going tobogganing on a hill. -Stacey
I am excited for Christmas because I get to spend time with my family. -Brooke
I'm so excited for Christmas because I get lots of presents. -Arianna
I can't wait to get lots and lots of presents. -Lily
I am so excited to build my Lego boat I got for my birthday. -Ben
I am looking forward to getting presents. -Jack
We get to spend time with family and it's Jesus' birthday. -Bianca
I am looking forward to Christmas because I am going to wake up early and draw a picture for Sam and put it in his stocking. I am going to be like a little Secret Santa. -Charlotte
I am looking forward to Christmas because of all the presents. -Brody
I hope I get Criss Cross Smash. It is a bit car. -Desi
I like Christmas because we get to decorate our Christmas tree. -Adria
I am looking foward to Christmas because I might go skating. -Ava
I like my Christmas tree. -Dominic
I am looking forward to Santa coming and I wake up and see him. -Chase
I like Christmas because it is so fun. I get lots and lots of presents. -Blake

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas. Take care of one another. May 2017 be a year filled with lots of love and laughter. Thank you Room 2 Families for all your support as we continue learning and growing together.

I can't wait to hear about all your holiday adventures. I'll see everyone on January 9th, 2017!
-Mrs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment