Monday, January 09, 2017

Happy 2017!

Welcome back everyone! It was so good to see smiling faces this morning. . .in between a few yawns. It`s never easy to return from a nice break, but we managed to get back into our routines slowly but surely. We had so much to share that we needed to start our day with a class meeting to hear all the adventures we were up to over the holidays.

We found out that one of our friends will be leaving our learning community and moving to another school. Today was her last day. This brought on some sadness as well as good wishes for all that lies ahead for our good friend, Stacey. We love you and we will miss you, Stacey.

Here are our thoughts:
I went to a Christmas party. I will miss Stacey so much. -Adria
I got to baby dolls for Christmas. I am going to miss Stacey. -Charlotte
I stayed up all night for New Year's Eve. I really like Stacey's drawings. -Ava
I snowmobiled with my friends on the holidays. I will miss Stacey. -Tyson
I went to laser tag yesterday. I am going to miss Stacey. -Desi
My family all got an X-Box I. I am going to miss Stacey a lot. She is one of my best friends. -Jack
I got a pinball machine and I got a Hyper Fire Nerf gun. I will miss Stacey. I like her and she's one of my friends. -Andrew
I got a remote control Tyrannosaurus Rex. I really, really, really, really will miss Stacey a lot. -Chase
I got lots of Lego. I will miss Stacey. -Marshall
I am going to see my cousins in 4 weeks and I am very excited. Stacey is my best friend and I will miss her so so much. -Arianna
I got my own snowmobile that I can share with my brother. It is a Yamaha Snow Scoot and it's blue. I am going to miss Stacey a lot more than you know. -Brody
I got Frozen Lego. I will miss Stacey because she is a good friend at school. -Bianca
I got an X-Box for New Year's. I got a Lego game Farm Simulator 17. I love Stacey lots. -Blake
I got a remote control car for my birthday. I will really miss Stacey because she is my number 1 best friend. -Ben
I liked my holidays. Good-bye Stacey. -Dominic
I liked my hobby train because I got it for Christmas from my mom and dad. I will miss you, Stacey. -Theo

I hope you all have had a wonderful start to 2017. A new year brings lots of promise and hope. I look forward to all the learning and growing that we will accomplish this year. Let`s have an awesome 2017.
-Mrs. T :)
Some creative building at indoor recess.


No comments:

Post a Comment