Sunday, January 15, 2017

Word of the Year

We talked about the power of words and how they can have special meaning to us. After sharing important words, we selected only one word that would make us happy and give us good thoughts. It's not easy to pick just one word, but this would be our Word of the Year. We hope that if you ask us in a month, we will remember our word.

Here are our thoughts:
Help . . . I like to help people. -Desi
Love . . . because I love my dad. -Marshall
Hockey . . . because I am in Tim Bits. -Andrew
Caves . . . because they are cool. You might see gold. -Brody
Maui . . . because I like to go to the aquarium. -Ben
Love . . . I love my mom and dad and sister. -Lily
Hope . . . I have great hope that the year ahead will be awesome. -Mrs. T.
Daddy . . .  because I play with my dad. -Dominic
Peace . . . because it means you have lots of room to play. It means you can play. -Theo
Puppies . . . I like puppies because they make me happy. I like when my puppies lick me. -Arianna
Mom . . . I love my mom because she takes care of me. -Blake
Caring . . . it is a nice thing to do. I care for my mom and dad. -Charlotte
Love . . . because I love my family. -Ava
Play . . . I like playing with my friends. We play on the trampoline. -Tyson
Dragons . . . I love dragons because they can fly. -Brooke
Love . . . I love my mom and dad. -Adria
Brothers . . . I love my brothers because they share. -Jack
Cats . . . I like them because they are cute. -Bianca
Dad . . . because he loves me. -Chase

What would be your Word of the Year?
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment