Sunday, January 29, 2017

Exploration Time

During our exploration time we are working on discovering new things, or practicing a skill. The kids are introduced to different materials and create many unique experiences. The socialization or quiet time allows for them to learn, explore and have fun!

 Here are our thoughts:
I like using the kinetic sand. There is like white stuff in the kinetic sand so it doesn't make a mess. -Lily
I like exploration time because it helps me learn to build. -Blake
The kinetic sand is really fun because we get to make a restaurant. -Charlotte
Exploration time makes me better at stuff. When I get older I'll be better at building. -Jack
I learn stuff at exploration time. I can build and make patterns. -Ava
I like that we can meet people that we don't know very well. -Brooke
I colour pictures and and draw pictures too. -Adria
I enjoy exploration time because I can use paintbrush markers to colour my mandala. -Tyson
Exploration time is good because you can learn to work together to build a big castle. -Chase
I like exploration time because it's challenging. -Brody
I like blocks because you can build stuff and balance stuff. -Ben
We put blocks on the bottom and then 2 less on a row. When it gets far enough to the top you can put the top on. -Andrew
Exploration time is fun because I get to use sand to build different things. -Desi

I love watching, listening and asking about what they are doing. Exploration time is big hit in Room 2.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment