Thursday, December 01, 2016

December means Dinovember is Over

With the start of a new month we are saying good-bye to Dinovember. What a month it has been. The excitement and squeals of laughter filled our days as we found the Dinos in our classroom. They even ventured out of our room to discover new places in our school. We will miss them for sure.

Here are our thoughts:
Dinovember is over. I thought it was fun. -Arianna
Our Dinos are gone. I miss them already. -Stacey
I was excited when the dinosaurs came on the first day. Chase
I loved Dinovember. I wonder what they are going to do next time when they come. -Brooke
I hope the Dinos had a good time here. -Tyson
I liked when the Dinos celebrated Theo and Desi's birthdays. -Adria
I helped clean up the Dino messes. They were funny. -Desi
The first day of Dinovember they got out of a big box. -Andrew
We wrote about the dinosaurs. -Dominic
I'm sad that the dinosaurs went back home, but I'm really happy that they left us some candy and dinosaurs. -Lily
When the dinosaurs messed up the calendar they changed the numbers all around. I fixed the calendar up, -Bianca
On one day the Dinos got into the sponges and bit some of them. I was sad because they chewed some of them up. -Jack
The Dinos jumped on Miss Laura's cart. They were doing stuff to her cart. -Marshall
I'm sad that the Dinos left. I also liked what they did. -Theo
I liked when the Dinos got into the recycling bin. They were recycling. -Charlotte
I was excited when they came in the box. -Ava
I liked when the Dinos went into the equipment room in the gym. It was cool. -Blake

If you follow us on Instagram you were able to see the daily antics of the Dinos. We hope you enjoyed their visit as much as we did. Now we will gear up for another wonderful month as we countdown to Christmas. Let the excitement continue!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment