Saturday, February 25, 2017

Spirit Week

He read from Shazam.
Illustrator Mr. Anderson 
For I Love to Read Month we had Spirit Week. Tuesday was dress up like a Dr. Seuss character or wear a silly hat, Wednesday was wear a readable shirt day, Thursday was dress up like a book character and Friday was PJ day. It was a great week of school spirit. Our class won a prize for our great participation in wearing a shirt with writing on it. What a treat! We even squeezed in a visit from an illustrator and the Fit-a-thon.




Silly Hat Day!
Fit-a-thon
Dress like a book character
Here are our thoughts:
I dressed up like Bat Girl. Pajama day was so comfy and cozy. -Bianca
I liked pajama day because it was comfy and I barely got to go outside. I went to run club. -Brody
I liked pajama day because it was so comfy and we took a picture of us pretending to sleep. We had so much fun in our pajamas. -Adria
I liked pajama day because in my pajamas I could just fall asleep. -Jack
I dressed up as Pinkalicious. People kept asking who I was. I had the book to show them. -Charlotte
I liked pj day because we got to stay in our pajamas all day. -Lily
I liked wearing pajamas. -Chase
I liked wearing my pajamas because I like them. -Andrew
Pajama day was fun. -Desi
I wore a t-shirt that said, Smile, Love, Be happy. It was pink. -Brooke
I liked pajama day because I could fall asleep. -Ava
I liked when we decided to fall asleep and then we woke and I was about to actually fall asleep. -Marshall
I liked pajama day because I can sleep in my pajamas and I don't have to change. -Blake
I liked wearing my angry moose t-shirt. -Dominic

Mrs. Palamar stopped by when we were having a class meeting on Friday. We were feeling so cozy we just put our heads down. . .just. . . for. . . a . . . minute. . .

Thanks to everyone for the great fun this week. Thanks to the I Love to Read Committee for all their organization and hard work. We have had so much fun celebrating reading.
-Mrs T :)

PJ Day! zzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment