Friday, March 03, 2017

Hello March!

I can't believe it is already March. There is so much we have done and so much more to do. The kids are working hard at being full-time students and they have made so much progress academically and socially. I'm proud of all of the kids in Room 2.

Here are our thoughts:
Me and Ben built the coolest thing ever. We used blocks and cubes. The castle was in the middle. -Chase
I liked building with Zachary at Lego. -Desi
Builders Club
I love doing yoga because the cat one is really fun. You can put your back down and stretch out like a cat. -Arianna
Kids can code
I liked the dragon pose because I did one like it one time on cosmic kids yoga. It was the horse one. -Adria
I got three guys when I was coding. I had to put the arrows in the right spot. -Andrew
I like reading everyday. -Dominic
I like doing yoga. We learned a dragon yoga move today. I like the cat one. I showed the class how to do it. -Brooke
Yoga practice
Reading to someone with Bianca was fun. We read Elephant and Piggie.- Ben
I like doing yoga because it calms ourselves. -Bianca
I like coding because we get to show the fuzzy ball where to move with arrows. -Lily
I have a circle guy that's fuzzy, one with glasses and a rainbow and one that's turquoise. -Jack
I played Kodable at home. I like Kodable because I'm on a new planet. - Blake
I like coding because the squares get smaller and the path gets harder. -Ava
I like coding because I decided to try another level, but I realized it was a little too hard so I went back to the other level. -Theo
I like coding because you have to collect three stars at each level. -Tyson
I went to builders club. I made a Lego tower. -Marshall

Have a great weekend everyone! Maybe your child will teach you some breathing techniques, yoga poses or share their coding skills with you. Enjoy your time together.
-Mrs. T:)


No comments:

Post a Comment