Friday, March 24, 2017

PJ and Stuffy Day

With today being the last day before spring break, we had a PJ and Stuffy Day to celebrate all the learning we have done in term 2. It was such a great time to relax in our comfy pjs and snuggle with a favourite stuffy. We are certainly looking forward to the week ahead.

Here are our thoughts:
I like my stuffy. His name is Tiger Wiger. -Chase
I was excited for pajama day. I brought a cool stuffy. It is a monster truck. His name is Wolverine. -Tyson
I brought my stuffy today, but I don't know her name. -Arianna
I brought Cuddles. She is soft and cuddly. -Adria
On the break I'm going to go to Build a Bear Workshop to check my oldest build a bear. Her name is Rainbow. -Charlotte
I am going to play outside in my backyard on spring break. I will play some games with water balloons. -Desi
Me and Blake did read to someone with my stuffies. We were in the quiet spot and we made little beds and it's hot lunch. I have cozy pajamas. -Jack
I'm going to Fargo. I'm going to practice my cannon balls in the pool. -Ben
On the break I am going to play some board games and play my X-Box. I'm going to have a tickle party and play boats -Brody
I'm going to the arcade to play games this weekend. -Marshall
Today is hot lunch and I am going to share my sandwich and my fruit rollup with Biscuit. -Brooke
For pajama day we had read to someone. I was lying down under the pillows. -Blake
I like pajama day. I brought my best stuffy, Winnie the Pooh. I also read a Winnie the Pooh book at daily 5. -Theo
I like pajama day because I read with Charlotte and her sock monkey. -Ava
I'm wearing Batman pajamas. -Dominic
I brought a stuffy. It is a sock monkey. -Andrew

Enjoy the break everyone! I can't wait to see your smiling faces and to hear about how you filled your week. See you on April 3. Remember to bring in your Mad Science forms and payment if you are interested in being a part of the before school sessions.
-Mrs. T :)

Happy Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment