Monday, March 20, 2017

Celebrating our Learning

It was so great to have everyone come out to celebrate all of our hard work in term 2. The kids are so proud of what they have done and they love to show their families around our room.

Here are our thoughts:
I played Connect 4 with my Poppa. -Desi
I liked showing my parents all my writing. Tyson
I am proud of my writing because I worked really hard. -Ben
I liked showing my mom the yoga cat pose on the carpet. -Brooke
I liked that I showed all my artwork. I showed them my job, library lady. -Arianna
I showed my dad where I sit. I showed him around the classroom. -Marshall
I showed my parents my book bin and I read them a book. -Lily
I got to go to the gym with my dad and I got to play tag with Ben. -Chase
My mom and dad said that I did a good job with my work. -Bianca
I showed my mom and dad all my work. -Dominic
I liked showing my parents my letter I wrote them. -Ava
My parents liked my cutout art and my writing. -Adria
I liked conferences because I like showing my work. -Blake
I showed my mom everything in my portfolio. I did lots of work. -Andrew
I read my writing to my dad. He said it was good writing. -Brody
I was happy my mom came to see my work. -Jack
I showed my parents my artwork. My parents liked my artwork. -Theo
My parents liked my cutout collage. They said that I am a nice artist. -Charlotte

Thank you for taking the time to visit our classroom and to share in our learning. We loved having you here.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment