Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!

We hope all our moms know how much they mean to us. Our card and gift were made with love. The paintings we created were inspired by the artwork of Georgia O'Keeffe.

Enjoy your special day. We hope you feel special every day.

Here are our thoughts:
I love my mom because . . .
she lets me play X-box. She lets me cook with her. - Jarrett
I like to cook cookies and croissants with her. -Gabriella
she makes dinner for me. -Liam B.
she gives me hugs and kisses. -Emily
she lets me stay up late sometimes on the weekends. -Nathan
she watches my hockey. -Kennedy
she gives me kind hugs. -Bryce
she loves me and hugs me and kisses me. -Will
she comes to watch my soccer games. -Madison
she cooks breakfast for me even when she is super tired. -Charlie
she is kind to me. -Autumn
she is fun. - Silas
she buys me so much stuff. -Ryder
she lets me sometimes fall asleep on the couch. -Colton
she gives me hugs and kisses. -Braydon
she reads me a book before I go to bed. -Carter D.
she plays with me and my Lego. -Carter M.
I bake cookies with her. -Jaxson
she lets me bake chocolate chip cookies with her. -Michael

Thank you to all the amazing moms who help us to be better people! We love you with all our hearts.

-Mrs. T. & Ms. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment