Friday, September 12, 2014

5 Day Week

We made it through our first five day week! The students were a little tired out on Friday. . . and the teacher too :)  It seems like we are slowly starting to get into the groove of back to school routines.


Here's Frozen!
Our class pet has been named! Students suggested possible names and we had a vote. The winning name was Frozen. He will be taken very good care of by the crew in room 2.

Thank you to the families who were able to make it to our Open House on Thursday evening. It was wonderful to meet all of you and to see your child showing you around our classroom. If you were unable to join us, I will send home the information that was handed out so you are up to date on what is happening in Room 2.

Here are some thoughts about our week:
I liked reading my book Lost at the Fun Park -  Alex
I liked playing outside – Saydee
I liked playing tag at recess – Adam
I liked colouring my pictures –Brianna
I liked Mrs. Tresoor being my teacher –Diamond
I liked playing spongee ball in gym – Andrew
I liked swinging on the swings – Hunter
I liked the computer lab – Corri
I liked choir – Kyla
I liked playing with my friends – Graysen
I liked playing with the blocks – Joshua
I liked snack time – Brayden
I liked playing soccer in the gym – Ezra
I liked playing the instruments in music – Allie
I liked reading the books in my book box – Maddox
I liked jumping off the bars outside – Kody
I liked playing in the gym – Dyson
I liked the mini trampoline – Kingston
I liked drawing a picture of me with my favourite shirt – Ashley
I liked read to self – Ashton
I liked reading with my teacher – Shelby
I liked stretching with Maximo – Reese
I liked singing the line up song – Rylee
I liked my new check list job – Kayden
I liked singing in music - Xoie

Have a great weekend!
-Mrs. T :)


No comments:

Post a Comment