Friday, September 19, 2014

Be Kind!

At our assembly this week Mrs. Palamar challenged all of us to do something kind. The students in Room 2 are showing kindness often throughout the day. We are working on using our words when we see or hear things that are not kind. Here are some ways we are making someone's day a little brighter. . .

I gave my friend more dominoes when we were playing. -Reese
I put my friend's garbage in the garbage can. -Andrew
I held the door for my friend. -Maddox
When two friends wanted to hold Frozen I helped them solve it. - Alex
Outside at recess I helped the kindergarten boy who fell down. -Diamond
At recess when someone came to ask if they could play with me I said yes and gave them a smile. -Allie
I was playing outside safely at recess. -Kayden
I helped my friends with their lunch kits. -Joshua
I helped my friend put his lunch kit on the shelf. -Dyson
I saw a friend trip so I got a supervisor. -Ashley
I said sorry to my friend when I accidentally hit him when I didn't see him there. -Adam
When I bumped into a friend I said sorry. -Hunter
My friend slipped and I helped her up. -Rylee
I helped people when they got hurt. - Shelby
I am nice to people. -Saydee
I smile at people. -Kody
I open the door for my mom and dad. -Ashton
I helped find a supervisor outside for my friend. -Xoie
I help my friends. -Corri
When my friend tripped I helped him up. - Ezra
When a pencil fell off the table I picked it up so no one would lose it. -Graysen
I play cats and dogs with my friends. -Brianna
I gave my friends a high five. -Kingston
I smile when I see people. -Brayden
I hold the door open for people at the end of the day. -Kyla

We worked on extending patterns in the computer lab today. What kinds of patterns can you find at home or outside?




During activity time there was lots of thinking going on. . .  and lots of activity.






Have a great weekend everyone. Remember to show kindness each day!
Mrs. T :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment