Friday, September 26, 2014

We had our Terry Fox Run this afternoon. We all met in the gym for an assembly and to watch a video about Terry Fox.


Warm up stretches
It was a warm, sunny day to be outside. The students sure worked up a sweat. They had to hang on tight to their maps as the wind was blowing. Great job to everyone for their hard work. It was nice to see the parents who were able to come out and cheer us on. Thank you also for donating to cancer research. Terry Fox was an incredible person with a big heart. I'm so glad we are doing our part to keep his memory alive and to keep his dream alive.

Students shared their thoughts about the run.

I ran hard. -Saydee
I ran with my friend Graysen. -Adam
It was hot out. -Brianna
I liked running for Terry Fox and I liked the video. -Diamond
I liked running for Terry Fox. -Andrew
I was sprinting. -Hunter
I ran fast. -Corri
I ran a lot. -Kyla
I ran with Adam. -Graysen
I was sweating and I ran hard. -Joshua
I ran so fast. - Alex
I ran as hard as I could even though it was hot. -Ezra
Shelby and Kyla let me run with them. We walked when we got tired. -Allie
I ran hard. -Maddox
I ran so fast. -Kody
I ran with Andrew and Ezra. -Dyson
I liked when I cheered for my dad. -Ashley
I ran with my grade 5 buddy, Dobie. -Kingston
It was hard to run that fast. -Ashton
I ran so fast with my friends Allie and Kyla and even though we were sweating we kept running fast. -Shelby
I ran fast. -Rylee
I was sweating. -Kayden
I ran 9 laps. - Xoie

Have a wonderful weekend. I sure hope this weather keeps up.
-Mrs. Tresoor

No comments:

Post a Comment