Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Back to School

It is hard to believe that summer holidays have flown by and we are ready for the start of a new school year. This is an exciting time for me as I am teaching Grade 1 this year. I moved to a new location in the school and have been busy getting organized for the new crew.

As a child, I always loved the beginning of school. . . new supplies, new classroom, new teacher, seeing old friends and making new ones. As a teacher, I still love the beginning of school. It's a new start to a year of amazing adventures with incredible people. No two days are the same and that's what is so awesome.

This is also the start of a new Grade 1 blog. I hope you will visit us to find out what we are up to. I am looking forward to introducing my class to the blog and having them share their voice with you. I can't wait to welcome all my new students to our classroom on Wednesday, September 3. Let's get this year started!!!
Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment