Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What a Full Week!

Fit-a-thon
Counting our sticks
Last week was a busy, action packed week. We had a field trip, the Fit-a-thon, 100 Day and we wore pink and red for Valentine's Day!

Here are our thoughts about the week's highlights. . .
I liked the Valentine's party because I liked the treats and I got lots of cards. -Isla
I liked the field trip because I liked playing in the playroom. -Xoie
I liked eating the candy I got in my Valentine's folder. -Kayden
I liked the Valentine's party because I got lots of candy and cards especially the apple lollipop. -Shelby
The field trip was great because we got to see lots of planes. -Ashton
I liked the field trip because we learned how to make a cone to make bubbles. Ashley
I liked Valentine's Day because I liked making my folder. -Reese

Making our 100 Day hats.
I loved Valentine's Day because we can eat candy and I liked my folder for my cards. -Brianna

Going on a parade.

We got lots of treats on Valentine's Day. I gave treats and cards to other people. -Hunter
Our finished cardholders.
I liked all the things we did, the field trip, 100 Day and the Valentine's Party. It was an awesome week. -Kyla
I liked that we went on a real plane from a long time ago on the field trip and we saw big planes too. -Diamond
I liked the hats we made on 100 Day. We went on a parade in the school with our hats on. -Saydee
I enjoyed the field trip when we got to go on the big plane. I liked when we made the bubbles. -Andrew
I liked how we ran for 15 minutes for the Fit-a-thon. It was really hard to keep running. My team ran 51 laps. -Ezra

I'm not sure we could have packed much more into the week. Thanks to everyone for your great school spirit and participation.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment