Thursday, February 12, 2015

Western Canada Aviation Museum

We went on a field trip to the Aviation Museum where we had a tour of the hangar and saw many aircrafts. We participated in two programs related to our science curriculum: Fastenating Fasteners and Bubble Trouble. It was a full day of learning and activity.

Here are our thoughts:
I liked going on the plane. -Reese
I liked when we put the cones on our heads to be unicorns. -Ashton
I learned how to blow bubbles. -Saydee
I learned how to make a cone out of paper. I learned what planes looked like a long time ago. -Diamond
I liked making bubbles and going on the airplane. -Kyla
I wish we could go there again to go see the play zone. -Rylee
I liked when we learned how to make a bubble maker out of paper. -Andrew
I liked how we were allowed to blow bubbles in the big room. -Ezra
I made the biggest bubble in my life! -Isla
I learned what the front of a plane looked like. -Ashley
I liked when I got to be a pilot in the plane. -Kayden
I learned how we can make bubble blowers out of paper. -Xoie
I liked going into the big airplane. -Kingston
I liked when we got to go on the plane. I liked the big windows and the seats and the two bathrooms. -Shelby
I learned that you can make a cone out of paper. -Kody
I liked putting on the seat belt when we were on the plane. -Brianna

Thanks to the volunteers who were able to come with us to help throughout the day. We hope you enjoy the video of our field trip.
-Mrs. T ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment