Friday, February 20, 2015

Counting to 100! Readable Shirt Day!

We used our 100 collections to do some counting. Students even enjoyed eating their edible collections that some brought in. It was Readable shirt day today as part of our I Love to Read month. There were many staff and students wearing shirts with lots of words on them. Do you know what book character you will be next Friday?

Here are our thoughts . . .
I liked when we went in a circle and saw everybody's shirts. We got to read what it said. -Andrew
I liked how all the shirts were really cool and they said some stuff on it. -Ezra
I liked Mrs. Tresoor's We Day shirt. It was very cool. -Kyla
Everybody was wearing a readable shirt and mine was the best. -Hunter
I like my shirt because it says, "When all else fails I blame my sister". It is funny. -Xoie
I liked counting my 100 hockey cards, but it was hard. I counted by 10s.I helped my friend count too. -Reese
I counted by 10s. I had 10 groups of 10 buttons. -Kody
My shirt says, "To know me is to love me." It is colourful with blue, pink, yellow and black. -Diamond
I like my shirt because it says, "Daddy's little girl just kicked your butt." It means that you are racing against your daughter and she got first place. -Shelby
I counted by 10s and 5s. I used to not know how to count by 10s and 5s. I counted q-tips. -Ashley
I had 100 jelly beans. I counted by 10s and 5s. I ate some and shared some with my friends. Saydee

I counted 100 toothpicks by 10s. It was sort of hard because they spilled a little bit. -Isla
I had pennies to count. I counted by 10s using an egg carton. -Brianna
I counted cheerios. It was exhausting because I had to count by 10s. -Ashton.

Thanks for being part of a super week. Rest up over the weekend. We hope our friends who are not feeling well get better soon!
-Mrs. T :)


Readable Shirt Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment