Friday, September 18, 2015

Fun-filled, Full Week

Congratulations! We had our first 5 day week in Grade 1. It really is great to see how the students are learning new routines in our classroom and getting more familiar with school expectations as well. This video will give you an idea of what we have been up to.



Here are our thoughts:
I liked colouring my Kandinsky circles on Dot Day. -Zachary
My Kandinsky circles look good. -Landyn
I liked playing with my friend on the playground. -Russell L.
I enjoyed being at computer lab. -Russell A.
I enjoyed being at music. It is fun to sing. -Sierra
I am having fun with my new buddy each day. -Ethan
I liked being at the library because you can bring the books home. -Jake
I liked picking hockey books at library. -Brady
We did read to self. Reading is good for you because you learn more stuff. -Josh
It was a pretty great week because I like recess. -Gavin
I liked Dot Day. I used pastels for the first time. -Naomi
I liked choice time. I played restaurant with the calculator. -Callum
I liked "give a smile get a smile". We got a smile cookie. -Anna
I liked playing horses with my friend at recess. -Eliza
I was singing at music. I am a good singer. -Cody
I liked when my dot came to life. It was really big. -Cady
I was happy to go to library for the first time, not the first time in my life, but the first time in Grade 1. -Levi
I liked reading to self. I read on the carpet. -Mikhaila
I liked going on the instruments in music. -Sasha

Thanks for a wonderful week everyone. Rest up because we get to do it all again on Monday. Enjoy the last weekend of summer!
-Mrs. T :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fantastic week! Thanks for taking the time to put together the video quote from the students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting our blog!

    ReplyDelete