Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Grade 1, Here We Come!

The classroom came to life when my Grade 1 friends entered the room. What a great way to start the day by seeing so many smiling faces and some yawning ones too . . . mine included. We introduced ourselves to our classmates and welcomed Ethan to our Bird's Hills School family. It was fun to get to know some new faces as we mingled around the classroom to meet each other and to find out things we liked. It was a busy, full day. In Kindergarten students got a day off after coming to school, but in Grade 1 we get to see each other each day. I know I will sleep well tonight and I hope you do too. Thanks for making the start of the year such an exciting one! I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow.
 -Mrs. T. :)
Grade 1 Superstars!

No comments:

Post a Comment