Monday, November 23, 2015

Snow is Here!

We had been spoiled with some of the milder weather in November. My car was ready for the colder conditions with winter tires and a tune up, but I wasn't really ready! The snow and windy conditions arrived last week and it reminded us that we have to dress for the changing weather. Some of us forgot our mitts and ski pants, but we remembered them the next day! It looks like the snow is here to stay so we are making the best of it.

Here are our thoughts:
Fresh snow!
I like to jump off of my play structure at home into the snow. -Cady
I like to build forts with my brother at my house. It's warm inside. -Jake
At home I like to play snow tag. -Callum
I am happy that snow is here. I like to build a snowman out of snow. -Bapreet
I like when my niece and nephew come over and play a dog game in the snow. -Naomi
I like building snowmen and forts. -Russell A.
I like playing with friends in the snow. We make snowballs, but we don't throw them. -Gavin
I like snowmobiling in the snow because it's fun when you hit hills because it's bumpy. -Josh
I like making snow angels. -Brady
I like when the snow comes because it's fun to play in. -Landyn
I like making snow forts in the snow. When I dig deep I can find ice. -Levi
I like to build a snowman and play lots of games in the snow. It's my favourite season. -Zachary
I like making snowballs because you can drop them and pick them up and they all fall apart. -Anna
I like to make snow angels. They are fun because when you make them you can design them and then you can put hair on them and make wings. -Sierra
I like making snow castles because you can play in them and invite other friends. -Sasha

Many students found it hard to believe it wasn't winter yet. Today was a milder day so we were outside enjoying the snow. Dress warmly and keep active outdoors.
- Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment