Monday, December 14, 2015

Concert Preparation

We are looking forward to our concerts on Tuesday, December 15th at 2 and 6:30. We hope you enjoy our performances.
Here are our thoughts:
I am going to be a shepherd. I will walk on the stage. -Callum
I like going on stage when Shepherd Boy is on. -Jake
I want my mom and dad to see me on stage on Tuesday night. -Anna
I am going to be an angel. I like walking on the stage with the other angels. My favourite song is Do You Want to Build a Snowman? -Bapreet
I am a shepherd. I sing Shepherd Boy. -Cody
My mom and dad are coming to watch me in the Christmas concert. -Josh
I want to go on stage so my mom and dad can see me. -Eliza
I want my mom and dad to see me sing Hearts Around the World. We do actions and go around the audience. -Sierra
I am Mary and I want my mom and dad to see me on the stage. I want my little brother to be quiet because he was loud when we were at dance. -Cady
I am so happy that I am the Shepherd boy. I will be holding the staff. -Russell A,
I like the concert because our parents will come to the concert. -Gavin
We sing lots of songs. -Russell L.
I like being my character. I get to carry a present. I am a Wiseman. -Levi
I like being on stage because I am proud of myself. I will see my mom and my dad. -Brady
I was singing Rocking on the Rooftop today.- Ethan
I really want to perform on the stage because my mom and dad will see me as Joseph. -Landyn
I want my mom and dad to see the show. They will be happy. -Zachary
I want to go on stage so my mom and dad can see me sing. -Naomi

See you there!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment