Friday, December 04, 2015

PJ and Stuffy Day!

Who wouldn't like spending the day in their pajamas! There was lots of excitement as we wore our comfy clothes and brought our stuffies to spend the day with us.

Here are our thoughts:
I like pajama day because you are all  warm and you get to bring stuffies. -Brady
I love pajama day because we get to watch a movie after recess. -Levi
I love pajama day because we get to bring our stuffies. I brought the Grinch. -Landyn
It was cool to wear pajamas to school. I wore these to bed. -Gavin
I love pajamas. I wear these when I was sleeping and I love pajama days. -Callum
I like wearing our slippers and bringing our stuffies. My stuffy is from B.C. -Naomi
I liked wearing pajamas to school because when I get home I don't have to change into my pajamas. -Jake
I like to have pajama day on this day because tomorrow is the weekend and we get to have some fun at home. -Cody
I thought it would be cool to have a pajama party. -Russell A.
I brought my stuffies. One's name is Pinky and the other is Love. -Bapreet
I brought my stuffy, Here name is Brownie. We all got to bring our stuffies to school today. It was awesome. -Sierra
I brought Bear to school today. -Ethan
Today we brought our stuffies to school and we wore our pajamas. We get to watch a movie in the afternoon. -Anna
I like wearing my pajamas to school. -Russell.
I brought my stuffy and one's name is Maxine and I brought another one and her name is Hopper. We are going to watch a movie. My pajamas make me tired. -Cady
We are going to watch a movie after recess. My stuffy is named Louis. -Eliza
We are celebrating because today is a special day. Sometimes Friday can be really special. We have worked hard this year. -Zachary
I can't wait until the movie that we are going to watch with our stuffies. -Josh

Even though we were in our pajamas all day, there was no time for napping! We even got in practice time for our concert that is coming up soon.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy this mild December weather we are fortunate to be experiencing.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment