Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Big Show

We had a very successful concert day. I was so proud to see  how well everyone performed yesterday at the dress rehearsal at 10, the 2 o'clock show and the evening show. Wow, that's amazing effort grade 1s! Thanks for keeping up the energy to get through all those shows.

We have been talking a lot about our feelings and here are our thoughts:
I was feeling a little shy to show the whole school the concert. -Bapreet
I loved to be the shepherd. I felt shy. -Callum
I felt nervous. After a couple of songs I felt happy. -Jake
I felt good because my mom and dad, grandma and grandpa and my sister were watching. -Josh
I was happy to sing in front of the whole school of parents and other people. -Russell A.
I felt happy because my cousins were watching me. -Sierra
I felt excited and scared at the same time. I was excited to show my mom and dad and my little brother. -Cady
I was happy at the concert because I got to sing my favourite songs. -Anna
It was good to see the other people sing. I was happy to be on stage. -Gavin
I loved being on stage because I felt proud of my self. I saw all my friends in the crowd. -Brady
I was nervous when I saw my family. I felt happy because they were there. -Levi
I felt a little bit scared, but after I felt happy. I saw my mom and my grandpa and grandma. After my dad came in the night time. -Cody
I was kind of nervous when I walked up on stage, but it went away. -Landyn
I was nervous. -Ethan
I felt kind of nervous, but then after one song I was not nervous anymore. -Zachary
I was happy when we were singing our songs. -Eliza
It felt to sing on stage. -Russell L.
I felt good singing in front of my mom and dad and everyone. -Naomi
I felt happy singing. -Jay Dee

Thank you to all the family members and friends who came out to watch our performances. It was exciting to be able to share the holiday spirit with you. We hope you enjoyed the show.
Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment