Tuesday, December 01, 2015

So Much to Celebrate!

Thank you to all the parents who came to our student led conferences last week. It was such a wonderful time to celebrate all the amazing accomplishments in Term 1.

Here are our thoughts:
I enjoyed playing Domino Parking Lot with my parents. -Anna
I liked showing my art to my mom and dad. -Eliza
I was excited because I got to show my mom and dad my work. -Gavin
My mom and dad came. I liked playing Domino Parking Lot. -Callum
I liked playing Domino Parking Lot with my mom. It was great. -Cody
I was proud of my design project. My mom said it was good. -Levi
Playing Domino Parking Lot with my family was fun. We all took turns. -Sierra
Showing my mom and dad and my little brother everything that was in my portfolio was exciting. I followed my agenda. -Cady
I am proud of my design project. I showed my mom around the classroom. -Jake
I liked when I showed my mom and dad all my art I made. They said good job. -Zachary
My parents thought my work was excellent. -Russell A.
I did lots of counting for my mom and dad. Ethan
It was fun to play Domino Parking Lot with my mom. -Josh
It was fun playing Domino Parking Lot because I let my brother pick one up. -Landyn
I enjoyed showing my mom all my work.  I was proud of myself. -Brady
My mom and dad saw all of my work. -Russell L.
I liked showing my mom my art. -Jay Dee
I was happy my parents came to see my classroom. -Bapreet
I liked showing my mom and dad my design project. They said it was good. -Naomi

We appreciated the positive comments that were shared at conferences. Thanks for being part of our celebration. The students were excited to show their work and to spend time with their parents in our classroom. I'm so proud of all the learning we have done. . . and there is so much more to come. Way to go Room 2!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment