Sunday, September 11, 2016

First Days of Grade One!

The start of the year is super exciting for many of us. I know for some kids it can also be an anxious time. Things are different from Kindergarten and now we are at school all day . . . every day. This three day week was longer for some than others, but we all made it through with smiles on our faces by Friday at 3:55! Way to go everyone!

Here are our thoughts:
I like being on the bus. -Theo
I like playing outside at recess. -Stacey
I like riding the bus. -Blake
I like my teacher. -Brody
I like playing with my friends at recess. -Adria
I love school. -Bianca
I like my class. -Dominic
I like snack time. -Lily
I like playing in the sand box. - Desi
I like digging the hole under the sand box. -Jack
I like calendar. -Charlotte
I like snack time because I get to eat chips. -Ben
I like my new school and my new bus and my new friends. -Chase
I like singing O'Canada. -Brooke
I like eating lunch with my friends. -Arianna
I like snack time. -Ava
I like playing soccer at recess. -Tyson
I like picking books for my book bin. -Andrew
I like playing on the slide. -Marshall

Thanks for all the support we have received from our families in making the first few days go smoothly. Get lots of rest this weekend because next week we get to be together for 5 days! I can't wait to hear all about your weekend on Monday. We hope you enjoy the video showing some highlights of our week.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment