Friday, May 05, 2017

30 x30 Nature Challenge

We have completed the first week of the 30x30 Nature Challenge. The kids are really enjoying the time outdoors. What a great way to have them appreciate nature. Our hope is that they will continue to value the great outdoors as adults.

Here are our thoughts:
I like it because it is fun outside in the great outdoors. -Ben
We can go outside and play and do work. -Desi
I like going outside for 30 extra minutes. When I go outside at home I normally get all covered in water. -Theo
It is fun outside for the 30 days and for 30 minutes. -Brooke
I played outside at home for 30 minutes. I rode my bike and played with chalk. -Lily
I like being outside and playing cars. -Dominic
I like when we were outside for our class meeting because I got to hear everyone share what they were happy about. -Ava
I like Walking Wednesday because I like to walk. -Blake
I like going outside at home to shoot on the shooter tutor. I shoot the top corner sometimes. -Andrew
I like the 30 x30 challenge. It is fun and today we get to play on the big kids' side with our Big Buddies. -Brody
I like the 30 x 30 challenge because I like going outside to play because it's fun. -Arianna
I like playing ball hockey outside and sometimes I ride my bike. -Jack
I like the 30 x 30 challenge because we got to read books outside at the rocks. I picked a shady tree. -Charlotte
I like to do the 30 x 30 challenge because we get to enjoy nature. I'm always outside for an extra 30 minutes even before the challenge even started. -Bianca
I like the 30 x 30 challenge because we get to spend time outside and we get to enjoy the stuff we do and enjoy fresh air. We get exercise. -Adria
We went outside for 30 minutes and I had a great time with my friend. We went out every day this week and I play outside at my house. -Chase

Please find time to do the 30x30 challenge on the weekend. I hope to hear all about the time spent in the sunshine. Remember to use sunscreen. Have a great weekend everyone!
-Mrs. T :)
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment