Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Conscious Kindness Day

Today was United Way's Conscious Kindness Day. We are always trying to show kindness in our words and actions. Today we really wanted to make sure we did our part by spreading kindness to others.

Here are our thoughts:
I gave a book to a friend in library. -Lily
I let my friend read a book with me. - Theo
When a friend said he liked my colouring, I said thank you. -Ava
I told my friend he's been nice to me. -Blake
I played with my friends at recess. -Charlotte
I helped my friend when he got hurt. -Jack
I passed the ball in soccer. -Ben
I helped my friend when she got hurt outside. -Adria
I helped my friend make the card for his mom. -Marshall
When my friend fell over, I helped her. -Bianca
I let my friend colour my mandela with me. -Tyson
I smiled at my friends. -Dominic
I helped clean up my classroom by putting away the rockers. -Andrew
I asked my friend if he was okay playing soccer. -Desi
I let my friend have a book in library. -Arianna
I put away a friend's garbage at lunch time. -Chase
I helped my friend get his library books out of his bag. -Brooke

Mrs. Dent Scarcello has a message on the library door that says, "Spread kindness around like confetti." That sounds like a perfect thing to do. I hope you share your kind heart with others and that your bucket gets filled by the kindness you are shown.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment