Friday, May 26, 2017

Crawling Visitors in Room 2

Painted Lady larva arrived to our classroom today. We had some interesting wonders about the changes we may see. Everyone was excited to have a closer look.

Here are our thoughts:
I think it might turn into a caterpillar, a cocoon and then a butterfly. -Theo
I think the larva will turn into a bee. -Charlotte
I think it will turn into a beautiful butterfly in 10 days. -Ben
I think it will turn into a caterpillar. -Bianca
I noticed that it is moving and trying to get out. -Arianna
The larva is moving around. -Brooke
I like that it is moving. -Marshall.
I noticed that they move slowly. -Blake
I do not like bugs. They are scary. -Chase
I noticed they don't move a lot. They eat a lot and they take bits of food off the container. -Brody
I think it's going to turn into a butterfly. -Lily
They have a lot of spikes on them. -Tyson
It is a larva. It will turn into a butterfly. -Adria
It was eating and it goes night, night. -Dominic

I can't wait to see what we will observe over the next little while. Stay tuned.
- Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment