Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Sunday is a special day to celebrate all of the wonderful moms. We hope you were surprised to see the card and gift made with love. You can view our masterpieces here on Artsonia.

Here are our thoughts:

I LOVE MY MOM because . . .
she gives me hugs and kisses. -Charlotte
she reads me stories when it's time to go to bed. -Theo
she always tucks me in and she comes in the hot tub with me sometimes. -Jack
she gives me lots of hugs. -Lily
if I do all my chores I get a duel monster. -Andrew
she gets me new movies. -Dominic
she makes nice food for me. -Brody
we paint together. -Ava
she helps me cook. -Desi
she takes care of me. -Ben
she lets me play outside a lot. -Tyson
she tells me she loves me and I tell her I love her. -Bianca
she loves me a lot. -Brooke
she does everything I ask her to do. -Marshall
she takes care of me. -Blake
she tucks me in at bedtime and turns off the light. -Adria

Thank you for all you do for us. We love you! Have a wonderful Mother's Day.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment