Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Photo Booth

During the United Way campaign prizes were donated for staff to place a bid on. Mrs. Dent Scarcello offered a photo booth which I was lucky enough to win. She set everything up for a Christmas themed photo shoot. Everyone had tons of fun.

Here are our thoughts:
I liked picking a friend to have a picture with. -Shain
We made funny faces. -Kayley
I liked all the things we could put on like glasses and stuff. -Ella
We got to go in groups. -Sophie
I liked the reindeer antlers. I put them on. Marley
I liked the photo booth because we picked some friends for our pictures. -Etta
I enjoyed the pictures. -Claire
I liked holding stuff up. -Harlow
I liked when I had the glasses. -Mercedes
I liked the tree. -Chelsea
The photo booth was so awesome. I was wearing shades. -Grayson
The pictures were fun. Me and my friend held the tree on our shoulders. -Noah
I had fun at the photo booth. -Ryder
I had fun at the photo booth. I put lipstick on. -Camden
We were holding stuff that Mrs. Dent Scarcello took pictures of and we could choose whatever we wanted. -Everett
It was fun because we got to take lots of funny pictures. -Marcus
It was cool because it was funny. -Joel
I pretended to eat the food in the pictures. -Kalem



Thanks Mrs. Dent Scarcello for editing all the pictures and spending time with us. We will have lots of laughs looking at these photos over and over again.
-Mrs T. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment