Friday, December 01, 2017

Student Led Conferences

Decorating our pizza boxes to hold all our work
We are set for our families to visit us for Student Conferences in Room 2. There is lots of excitement as the kids prepare for our visitors. We hope you enjoy your time in our classroom.

Here are our thoughts:
I am excited to show my whole class to my parents. -Mercedes
I'm excited for parent teacher because I know two things that I want at the book fair. -Ryder
The Book Fair is a popular stop.
I'm excited because my mom and dad are going to be so proud of me. I like to learn about numbers. -Grayson
I am looking forward to playing Domino Parking Lot with them. -Marley
I want to play the Two Dice Game with my mom and dad. -Ella
I want to show my mom and dad my workshop with my friend. -Marcus
I am going to get a book from the book fair. -Joel
I'm going to show my brother, my mom and my dad my drawing monsters workshop. -Kayley
I am excited to show my mom the Two Dice Game. -Sophie
I am looking forward to playing the Two Dice Game. - Noah
I am excited because I want to show my mom and dad Domino Parking Lot. -Camden
I am excited to read my mom and dad a book. -Shain
I am looking forward to showing my mom and dad my pizza box. My work will be inside. -Everett
I want to show mama my picture on my pizza box. -Laniah
I am excited to see my family at school. -Etta
Domino Parking Lot
I want to play the Two Dice Game with my parents. -Kalem
I love the Two Dice Game. I want to show my mom. -Harlow
I am excited because my mom is coming to my classroom. I hope I can go to the book fair tonight. -Claire
Two Dice Game
Sharing with our families
I am excited about my parents coming to my classroom. -Chelsea

Thank you for coming out to celebrate with us. We have been working hard and we hope you are proud of our accomplishments this term. It is heartwarming to see the students share their learning with others. Our families are such a vital part of our growth and development and for that we are truly grateful.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment