Friday, December 22, 2017

Happy Holidays!

There has been so much excitement in the room as we look forward to the holidays. We hope you enjoy the gifts we made for the special people in our lives.

Here are our thoughts:

At Christmas I go to my auntie's in the morning and I open presents at my auntie's. -Kalem
I am excited to open up my presents at my house. -Shain
We are going to go to pick my dad up on the holidays. I am going to go to the park by my house.-Kayley
I am excited to open my presents on the holidays. -Ryder
I wake up and wait for my family to get up. Then I rip my Christmas presents open. -Marcus
I am looking forward to seeing what Santa brings me for Christmas. -Ella
I am excited to get my locket because I asked Santa for it. -Etta
Happy Holidays!
I am excited to have a party at my cousin's house. -Halle
I am excited because I am going to my Baba's house. We are going to have four sleepovers. -Everett
I'm excited because I'm having a Christmas party at my cousin's house on Christmas day. -Claire
I'm going to have a Christmas party at my house. Lots of people are coming to my house. -Chelsea
We get to open presents on Christmas. I go to my Oma's and open presents. -Merecedes
I am looking forward to liking Christmas. I'm opening up presents at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. -Camden
I'm going to see my family and have sleepovers. -Sophie
I am looking forward to opening presents because I'm going to open presents at my Mom's with my Opa and Oma. -Marley
I had early Christmas presents from my Grandma and Grandma because they were over and they gave them to me. -Grayson
I'm excited for Christmas because then I can open all my presents. On the holidays I want to go tubing in the snow. -Noah
I love presents from Santa Claus and my Mom and Dad and
Grandma and Grandpa. -Harlow
I am looking forward to seeing my family at Christmas. We will go to dinner at my Grandma's house. -Joel

Make wonderful memories this holiday season with family and friends. Take time to enjoy some relaxation and peaceful family time. Don't forget to come back to school on January 8th!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment