Friday, September 07, 2018

Off to a Great Start

First day of Grade 1!
The past few days have been filled with some anxious moments and lots of excitement. We had an assembly to welcome everyone back and to introduce new staff members as well as our new principal, Mr. Altomare. It has been fun watching the kids becoming more comfortable in our classroom. During our "find a friend" activity, we learned more about each other. It was so nice to hear kind words being used and warm smiles being shared. 
Welcome Mr. Altomare!

Find a friend

Here are our thoughts:
I love the rocking chairs. -Autumn
I like when we went outside for recess. -Liam B.
I loved the rocking chairs. I had one today. -Colton
I like playing with all my friends. -Charlie
I like doing the blocks with my new friend. -Braydon
I liked meeting new friends. -Carter D.
I like building my design and my friend made another cool one. -Ryder
I like getting jewels in the bucket. We got more today. -Silas
I like building. -Will
I like drawing and playing.- Jarrett
I love recess. I run around. -Bryce
I like to play with my friends at recess. -Emily
I love learning. -Gabriella
I like reading books. -Carter M.
I liked colouring. -Jaxson
I like listening to stories. -Kennedy
I love playing with the blocks. I made a house. -Nathan
I loved everything. -Madison

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Get rested up for a full week!
-Mrs. Tresoor & Ms. Moyer

No comments:

Post a Comment