Thursday, September 27, 2018

A Busy September

It sure has been a busy month. Can you believe September is already wrapping up? In kindergarten the kids came to school full days alternate days, but in grade 1 it's full days EVERY DAY so that is a bit of an adjustment. We are building our stamina and working hard each day.

Go Noodle
Here are our thoughts:
I like when we went to gym to play tag because I like having fun in the gym. -Braydon
I like doing Go Noodle because it's fun and it helps give us exercise. -Charlie
I like singing in music because my favourite thing is singing. -Autumn
I like building with stacking chips because I love the colours. -Carter M.
I liked playing cards with my big buddy because I liked playing war. -Gabriella
I liked reading with my big buddy. We read lots of books. -Nathan
I liked playing cards with my big buddy because it's fun and she is my best friend. -Madison
I liked playing with my friends at indoor recess. We played cards. -Ryder
Yesterday I counted all the connect words. There were 53 connect words. I can count really high. -Silas
I like when I read the spider book because it is funny and I like the pictures. Every page has a fly. -Liam B.
Big Buddies
I like read to self because I like reading Elephant and Piggie books. -Jarrett
I like to put the tracks together in a long line. -Will
I like the wonder window because we look out and draw what we see. -Colton
I like making new friends because I can play with friends more. -Carter D.
Big buddies are fun because I get to do things with my grade 4 buddy. -Kennedy
I loved everything about the week because I like school. Big buddies are fun. -Emily
I like filling the jewel bucket because then we get to do a special activity. -Jaxson
I like gym because I get to run around. -Bryce

Wonder Window
As we say good-bye to summer and hello to autumn we've been noticing many changes outside our wonder window. The cooler weather means it's time for warmer clothing. Thank you for labeling your child's belongings to help us keep track of our things.

We hope you take time to appreciate all that this beautiful season has to offer.
-Mrs. T. & Ms. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment