Thursday, October 04, 2018

We are Thankful!

The arrival of snow on Wednesday was a bit of a surprise. The first snowfall always gets the excitement level up. Thanks for sending hats and mitts to help us enjoy the fresh air outside and changing temperatures. With Thanksgiving just around the corner we have been talking about all that we have to be thankful for.

Here are our thoughts:

I am thankful for . . .
We made a family gift.
my friends because I am always nice to them. -Colton
my school because I am happy. -Bryce
snow because I get to play in it. -Carter D.

my mom because she is nice. -Carter M.
my grandma because she got me new mitts today. -Braydon
video games because I like playing them. -Silas
Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner.
my brother because he plays with me. -Jarrett
video games because I know what to do. -Liam B.
my family because they are fun. - Kennedy
when I get my PS4 because I like playing on those kinds of things. -Ryder
my daddy's house because I have a nice break time there. -Charlie
my mom because I really like how my mom lets me go to our cousin's house. -Jaxson
my mom because she keeps me safe. -Emily
snow because it's fun to play in it. - Madison
my mom because she whips me up supper. -Nathan
my dog because I always wanted one when I didn't have one. -Gabriella
my brother because we play wrestle. -Will
my whole family because I love them.. -Autumn

It will be an extra long weekend because we do not have school on Friday or on Thanksgiving Monday. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We hope you enjoy time spent with family and friends. Let's be thankful every day!
 - Mrs. T. & Ms. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment