Monday, February 11, 2019

Readable Shirt Day!


For I Love to Read month, it was Readable Shirt Day on February 5th. What a fun way to get us reading. We love to read in room 2. Thanks to our families for reading with us each day.

Here are our thoughts:
I love reading because it makes you smart. You learn new things. -Gabriella
I enjoy reading books that get harder and harder every time. I get really good at reading the books I enjoy. -Madison
I enjoy reading because I can start to read harder books with practice. -Emily
I like reading because it helps you read better. -Carter D.
I like reading because some books are funny, like The Book With No Pictures. -Silas
The Book With No Pictures is an awesome book. It is so funny. -Braydon
I like reading funny books because I like laughing. -Michael
I like to read because books make you smarter. -Charlie
It is important to read because you get better at reading. -Nathan
I like to read because it makes you smarter. I like reading Robert Munsch books. -Ryder
I like Lego and Mindcraft books because they are cool. -Liam B.
I like reading because I like Elephant and Piggie books. -Jarrett
I love reading, but it is not easy. I need to read in the quiet spot. -Bryce
I like reading with someone because I like seeing what other people are reading. -Jaxson
I like to read because I read my favourite books. I like reading Piggie and Gerald. -Autumn
I like to read Piggie and Gerald books because I like them. -Kennedy
I like to read Mindcraft books because I read them all the time. -Carter M.
I love reading because it can give your brain a good workout about thinking. -Colton

Keep reading every day. Our next theme day is February 15th. Don't forget to wear something with a kind message and to say kind words to many people throughout the day.
-Mrs. T. & Ms. M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment